Windscreen Repair Resources
Our G3 ProVac Windscreen Repair injector has been designed for professional glass repair technicians.
The culmination of years of research, design and testing, the G3 injector utilizes resin isolation technology to remove both air and moisture from the break in one simple step, making your repair times lightening fast.
- Self-contained; no external pumps or hoses
- Injects resin without air or moisture contamination
- Stainless steel with a lifetime warranty
- ProVac technology is the ONLY technology that maintains a full vacuum during the entire repair process – all vacuum and pressure cycles
GlasWeld offers our newest windscreen repair injector at an attractive price point, so more technicians can take advantage of its technological benefits.
This injector can handle most types of windscreen rock-chip damage. It is built to last and at an affordable entry-level price point.
- 28 inches of vacuum (at sea level)
- Uses 4 drops of resin per repair
- made of surgical grade stainless steel – lifetime warranty