Windscreen Repair Resources
GlasWeld has set the standard for windscreen repair resins
GlasWeld’s Gfusion windscreen repair resins are:
- Scientifically formulated to ensure clarity, quality and strength
- Independently tested to meet and exceed national and international industry standards, including ANSI (American National Standards Institute), NWRA (National Windshield Repair Association), BSI (British Standards Institution), and AS/NZS (Australia/New Zealand Standards)
- Formulated to perfectly match different temperature and break combinations
- Developed to work seamlessly with the components of all GlasWeld windscreen repair kits
- Available in a variety of colors and viscosities for every kind of damage
Every Gfusion windscreen repair resin has been independently tested for tensile strength, luminous transmittance and color stability.
Did you know? GlasWeld invented tinted windscreen repair resins.
To learn more about GlasWeld’s windscreen repair resins, download our resin selection chart.